What I do
I build back-end using Ruby. In my work, I use Ruby on Rails, but for soul - Sinatra. I am also interested in the concept of design thinking as a process of problem solving.
- As a designer, I find ideas for solving problems.
- As a programmer, I implement ideas and concepts.
- As a man, I feel a great sense of satisfaction when it works.
What I am looking for
- Ruby - as main language.
- Ruby on Rails, Sinatra - as Ruby frameworks.
- Rspec/Capybara - as test frameworks.
- HTML5, JS, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap 3 - for simple front-end.
- PostgreSQL - as main database.
- and git, unix, bash, sidekiq, elasticsearch, redis, capistrano, puma, nginx
FunBox, Backend Developer, October 2019 - Present
- The development of micro-service systems.
uit.space, Full Stack Developer, January 2019 - October 2019
- Build enterprise-level web applications.
- Write codes for automated interactions between applications.
voil.ru, Full Stack Developer, February 2017 – January 2019
- Focused on improving database performance and optimizing applications.
- Provided ongoing website maintenance and application technical support.
Online school thinknetica.com
- DevOps for developers, 2019
- RSpec, 2016
- Professional development on Ruby on Rails. Advanced, 2016
- Professional development on Ruby on Rails. Base, 2016
Lipetsk State Pedagogical P.Semenov-Tyan-Shansky University
- Computing Security & Information Protection, 2006-2011
- Information resources management (IRM), 2010-2011